Bethany Christian Schools
Welcome to Bright Time Summer Camp Registration 2021
Camps are June 7-11, 2021
REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED
Please click on the "Register" link in the upper-right corner to begin your registration process! You must create your registration profile under a parent name... not your child's name.
Note that it may take several minutes for a registration confirmation to arrive in your email -- please be patient. Once an email from Bethany Christian Schools arrives, click on the link in your email to sign-in and continue with registration for camp tracks.
We are so excited to offer Bright Time Camp again this year, and can’t wait to see campers enjoying hands-on activities and outdoor learning! Camp will look different this year, and we’ve created special “camp tracks” to keep campers grouped together for the whole afternoon within each track. We’ve also worked to ensure a variety of camp tracks in each age group, allowing you to pick the timeframe and cost option that work best for your family. We apologize that we cannot offer any kind of camp care or walk-in registration this year due to Covid-19 restrictions.
A few things to note:
- Camps will run from Noon-4:30pm each day (for a 4-camp track)
- Campers and staff are required to be fully masked for the duration of time they are on the Bethany Christian Schools campus.
- Register early to ensure your spot in the camp track of your choice. Each track will be limited to a maximum of 15 campers (except Track M - Limit 12). Registration opens April 19, 2021.
- REGISTRATION REQUIRES PAYMENT. An automatic email notification confirming payment will be sent after you have completed your online registration.
- Fees paid are non-refundable after May 1, 2021. Registration closes on Monday, May 24.
- Lunch and snacks will NOT be provided, and lockers will not be available this year. Campers will be expected to bring a bag or backpack that contains a water bottle, change of clothes/shoes, and any other supplies they anticipate needing throughout the day (including a snack if they are in a 3- or 4-camp track).
- Campers should leave all cell phones and electronic devices at home. School phones are available if a student needs to call a parent/guardian.
- Bethany is not responsible for lost or stolen items.